Your tasks as Computer Engineer:
• Design of PCB’s with SMD components.
• Development/improvements C, C++ software components.
• Test-driven development, testing complex and distributed systems on several levels (from unit to integration tests).
• Low-level hardware programming.
• Safety and redundancy structures. Implementing failsafe hardware/software combinations.
• Developing control software, implementing PID controllers and other devices.
• BSc or MSc degree in computer science, electrical engineering, embedded systems or related field.
• Industry experience in Aerospace, Automotive or similar domains.
• Experience with medium complexity, distributed software systems.
• Experience in programming in C++, Qt and RTLinux.
• Quick learner.
• Fluent in English.
• Valid working permit for the EU.
• Passion for sustainability and making the world a better place.
• Flexibility to take on varied tasks in a multi-disciplinary work environment,
• Knowledge of industry standards, programming competence in Python, sensor technology, state estimation and power electronics.
• Passion for kites/surfing/flying.