Your Tasks as an Electrical Engineer:
• Testing and developing an electrical system for the kite steering robot.
• Embedded systems development, design and testing of PCB’s with SMD components.
• Designing electronic circuit boards in SMD, shock and vibration proof electronics.
• Develop/improve control systems for the kite/ground station for robust and high efficient energy generation.
• Flexibility to take on varied tasks in a multi-disciplinary work environment.
• BSc or MSc degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering, embedded systems or related field.
• Industry experience in Aerospace, Automotive or similar domains.
• Experience with medium complexity, distributed software systems.
• Experience with CAN, CANopen, ZMQ, on-chip debugging, ICSP.
• Quick learner and good team worker.
• Fluent in English.
• Valid working permit for the EU.
• Passion for sustainability and making the world a better place.
• Experience in Mechanical drive systems and motors.
• Experience in woking and debugging complex electromechanical systems.
• Experience in electrical cooling.
• Experience in programming in C++ and Qt as well as in (RealTime) Linux is beneficial.
• Knowledge of industry standards, programming competence in Python, sensor technology, state estimation, Bayes/Kalman filter design and power electronics.
• Passion for kite/surfing/flying.
Apply for this job
Please supply us with a short motivation letter and a CV – jobs(at)kitepower.nl