Kite Control Unit Mechanic
• Experience with electronics.
• Experience in mechanical assembly.
• Hands-on attitude.
• Pro-active & problem-solving attitude with a good ability to work independently.
• Familiarity with computers & robotics.
• Good miscellaneous maintenance skills.
• Running & supervising KCU integration tests.
• Repairing KCU related hardware.
• Organising mechanical and electromechanical paraphernalia.
• Assisting in developing and implementing KCU advancements.
• Occasionally attend flight tests and assist the engineering team at the aerodrome.
• Sewing machine skills
• Soldering skills