Mechatronic Engineer Wanted
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging environment, working at the cutting-edge of technology and as part of an international multi-disciplinary team with partners across Europe, then join us in our mission!
At Kitepower you are not a number but instead can make a real contribution to the company’s success.
Do you think you have what it takes? Then send us your CV and convince us why we should hire you!
TUD Aerospace Engineering Faculty – Delft, Netherlands.
Your Tasks as a Mechatronic Engineer:
• Testing and developing a mechatronic system (steering robot and 100 kW ground-station)
• Embedded systems development, design and testing of PCB’s with SMD components.
• Designing electronic circuit boards in SMD, shock and vibration proof electronics.
• Develop/improve control systems for the kite/ground station for robust and high efficient energy generation.
• BSc or MSc degree in computer science, mechanical/electrical engineering, embedded systems or related field.
• Industry experience in Aerospace, Automotive or similar domains.
• Experience with medium complexity, distributed software systems
• Experience in programming in C++ and Qt as well as in (RealTime) Linux.
• Experience with CAN, RTOS, EtherCAT, ZMQ, Arduino.
• Experience in Mechanical drive systems and motors is beneficial.
• Experience in electrical cooling.
• Experience in woking and debugging complex electromechanical systems is beneficial.
• Quick learner and good team worker.
• Fluent in English.
• Valid working permit for the EU.
• Passion for kite/surfing/flying.
• Passion for sustainability and making the world a better place.
• Flexibility to take on varied tasks in a multi-disciplinary work environment,
• Knowledge of industry standards, programming competence in Python, sensor technology, state estimation, Bayes/Kalman filter design and power electronics.
Apply for this job
Please supply us with a short motivation letter and a CV – jobs(at)kitepower.nl