Job vacancy: Mechatronic Engineer
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging environment, working at the cutting-edge of technology and as part of an international multi-disciplinary team with partners across Europe, then join us in our mission!
At Kitepower you are not a number but instead can make a real contribution to the company’s success.
Do you think you have what it takes? Then send us your CV and convince us why we should hire you!
Location: Delft, Netherlands.
Your Tasks as a Mechatronic Engineer:
– Testing and developing a mechatronic system (steering robot and 100 kW ground-station)
– Embedded systems development, design and testing of PCB’s with SMD components.
– Designing electronic circuit boards in SMD, shock and vibration proof electronics.
– Develop/improve control systems for the kite/ground station for robust and high efficient energy generation.
– BSc or MSc degree in computer science, mechanical/electrical engineering, embedded systems or related field.
– Industry experience in Aerospace, Automotive or similar domains.
– Experience with medium complexity, distributed software systems
– Experience in programming in C++ and Qt as well as in (RealTime) Linux.
– Experience with CAN, RTOS, EtherCAT, ZMQ, Arduino.
– Experience in Mechanical drive systems and motors is beneficial.
– Experience in electrical cooling.
– Experience in woking and debugging complex electromechanical systems is beneficial.
– Quick learner and good team worker.
– Fluent in English.
– Valid working permit for the EU.
– Passion for kite/surfing/flying.
– Passion for sustainability and making the world a better place.
– Flexibility to take on varied tasks in a multi-disciplinary work environment,
– Knowledge of industry standards, programming competence in Python, sensor technology, state estimation, Bayes/Kalman filter design and power electronics.
Apply for this job
Please supply us with a short motivation letter and a CV – jobs(at)kitepower.nl