• Flexibility to take on varied tasks in a multi-disciplinary work environment.
• BSc or MSc degree in computer science, electrical engineering, embedded systems or related field.
• Experience with Linux OS.
• Experience in programming in C++, Qt as well as in RTLinux.
• Quick learner.
• Fluent in English.
• Valid working permit for the EU.
• Passion for sustainability and making the world a better place.
• Improve and develop the existing flight control software primarily in C, C++ software components.
• Test-driven development, testing complex and distributed systems on several levels (from unit to integration tests).
• Low-level hardware programming.
• Safety and redundancy structures. Implementing failsafe hardware/software combinations.
• Developing Control software, implementing PID controllers etc.
• Knowledge of industry standards, programming competence in Python, sensor technology, state estimation, Bayes/Kalman filter design and power electronics.
• Passion for kite/surfing/flying.