Software Engineer Wanted
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging environment, working at the cutting-edge of technology and as part of an international multi-disciplinary team with partners across Europe, then join us in our mission!
At Kitepower you are not a number but instead can make a real contribution to the company’s success.
Do you think you have what it takes? Then send us your CV and convince us why we should hire you!
TUD Aerospace Engineering Faculty – Delft, Netherlands.
Your tasks as Software Engineer:
• Development/improvements C, C++ software components.
• Test-driven development, testing complex and distributed systems on several levels (from unit to integration tests).
• Low-level hardware programming.
• Safety and redundancy structures. Implementing failsafe hardware/software combinations.
• Developing Control software, implementing PID controllers etc.
• BSc or MSc degree in computer science, electrical engineering, embedded systems or related field.
• Industry experience in Aerospace, Automotive or similar domains.
• Experience with medium complexity, distributed software systems.
• Experience in programming in C++ and Qt as well as in (RealTime) Linux.
• Quick learner.
• Fluent in English.
• Valid working permit for the EU.
• Passion for kite/surfing/flying.
• Passion for sustainability and making the world a better place.
– Flexibility to take on varied tasks in a multi-disciplinary work environment.
– Knowledge of industry standards, programming competence in Python, sensor technology, state estimation, Bayes/Kalman filter design and power electronics.
Apply for this job
Please supply us with a short motivation letter and a CV – jobs(at)kitepower.nl