Job vacancy: Software Engineer
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging environment, working at the cutting-edge of technology and as part of an international multi-disciplinary team with partners across Europe, then join us in our mission!
At Kitepower you are not a number but instead can make a real contribution to the company’s success.
Do you think you have what it takes? Then send us your CV and convince us why we should hire you!
Location: Delft, Netherlands.
Your tasks as Software Engineer:
– Development/improvements C, C++ software components.
– Test-driven development, testing complex and distributed systems on several levels (from unit to integration tests).
– Low-level hardware programming.
– Safety and redundancy structures. Implementing failsafe hardware/software combinations.
– Developing Control software, implementing PID controllers etc.
– BSc or MSc degree in computer science, electrical engineering, embedded systems or related field.
– Industry experience in Aerospace, Automotive or similar domains.
– Experience with medium complexity, distributed software systems.
– Experience in programming in C++ and Qt as well as in (RealTime) Linux.
– Quick learner.
– Fluent in English.
– Valid working permit for the EU.
– Passion for kite/surfing/flying.
– Passion for sustainability and making the world a better place.
– Flexibility to take on varied tasks in a multi-disciplinary work environment.
– Knowledge of industry standards, programming competence in Python, sensor technology, state estimation, Bayes/Kalman filter design and power electronics.
Apply for this job
Please supply us with a short motivation letter and a CV – jobs(at)kitepower.nl