Website Terms & Conditions
Last update on: 28.05.2018
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of www.kitepower.nl. Kitepower B.V. is an airborne wind energy company established in The Netherlands and located at TU Delft Aerospace Engineering Faculty – Kluyverweg 1 2629HS Delft, Zuid Holland. For any enquiry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to provide you with all the requested answers and informations.
Here, for you to consult, a list of useful links that insightfully cover the topics mentioned on this page:
- Web Cookies
- EU & Data Protection Laws
- GDPR Portal.
- Google & GDPR Compliance.
- Mailchimp Terms of Service
- Pipedrive Terms of Service.
- What are cookies?Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- What are your choices regarding cookies?
If you choose to provide us with personal information – as in an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it to us through our website – we will use that information to respond to your message and to help us getting you through the process you have requested (hiring procedure for instance). Kitepower does not collect personal information for commercial marketing or distribution to any private organisations. Personal informations entered on this website will not be used to send unsolicited emails, and will not be sold to a 3rd party. The personal information collected is only temporarily stored and used by Kitepower staff for the purposes defined at the time of the collection or a use that complies with these purposes.
We use your personal information to appropriately process your requests and present you with the information you need to access. We also use all of the information you provide voluntarily in order to make your visits on our site possible. This information might, at a later time, allow us to add customised elements to our site or to plan its content more appropriately, based on user interests. If you have granted us the permission to, we can use your personal information in order to send you newsletters, with the intent of offering you the best service possible. At all times, the sender of an email prepared by Kitepower is easily identifiable and reachable, via email or phone.
You can request at any time the deletion of the data that we have saved about your submitted profile via: email@example.com.
Third Party Integrations
- Web Analytics:
We monitor and analyse statistics relative to www.kitepower.nl through Google Analytics.
- Marketing Analytics & Advertising:
We make use of Google Tag Manager to control marketing oriented data relative to www.kitepower.nl.
- Mailing List:
Our mailing list is managed through Mailchimp. Kitepower will use the information you provide on the mailing list subscription form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect.
- Job Application Form:
Personal data relative to job candidates is collected through our online form at www.kitepower.nl/job-application-form and managed through Pipedrive. All the informations collected during to the hiring procedure will get stored until a final outcome is assigned. The duration of the hiring process may vary depending on the specific vacancy and candidate, storage of relative data lasts accordingly.
Copyrights and Intellectual Properties
Kitepower and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Kitepower. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.kitepower.nl for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.kitepower.nl without mentioning credits to Kitepower.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.kitepower.nl.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.kitepower.nl.
- Redistribute content from Kitepower (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Use Kitepower’s logo or artwork without a license agreement.
- Kitepower must get acknowledged each time the data is used.
- Kitepower must be informed about the publications including the data via email to: email@example.com.
- Kitepower has the right to republish the publications containing the data on kitepower.nl and/or Kitepower related networks.
All the requests should be forwarded to us through the data request online form.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of www.kitepower.nl
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy.